Grundfos Alpha2 26-99FC Variable Speed Circulator Pump with AUTOADAPT
PN-99490916, 1x115V 60Hz, Check Valve Included
The Grundfos ALPHA2 26-99 is a medium sized, energy efficient circulator fitted with a permanent magnet motor (ECM) and frequency converter. Featuring eight different operating modes including constant pressure AUTOADAPT and proportional pressure AUTOADAPT, the ALPHA2 26-99 is the perfect fit for any heating application.
AUTOADAPT functionality enables the ALPHA2 26-99 to control operation automatically within a defined performance range. When set in proportional pressure AUTOADAPT or constant pressure AUTOADAPT, the pump will automatically analyze the heating system, find the optimum system curve and duty point and continue to adjust its operation to changes in demand. A magnetite resistant design, robust ceramic shaft and stainless-steel bearing plate ensure that the ALPHA2 26-99 reliably delivers the optimal system flow at the lowest possible energy consumption.
ALPHA2 26-99 circulator pumps are designed for circulating liquids in heating and air conditioning systems. These circulators are equipped with a conduit box for easy installation of the power cable. ALPHA2 26-99 models are internally controlled and are designed for systems with variable flow rates, where the pump is internally controlled via a user interface. Speed control can reduce power consumption considerably.
Grundfos ALPHA2 26-99FC Features:
• 8 intelligent control modes:
- Three defined proportional pressure curve settings
- Three defined constant pressure curve settings
- Constant pressure AUTOADAPT
- Proportional pressure AUTOADAPT
• Magnetite resistant design protects the pump from harmful iron oxide found in heating systems
• High efficiency pump design and controls reduce energy consumption by up to 85%
• 360 [mNm] starting torque clears pump of system debris and sediment
• Designed with trusted ECM technology which has been used by Grundfos for more than 16 years
• System and pump protection warning and alarm indicators
• LED light indicators for pump settings and alarms
• Easy to use push button control settings
• Designed using 65+ years of hydronic heating experience
• Closed loop radiant heating & snow melting systems, solar thermal secondary loops
• Baseboard/Radiator/Fan coil heating and other hydronic heating applications.
• Air Source Heat pumps (hydronic)
• Geothermal de-super heaters
• Multiple Zones
Technical Specifications of Grundfos ALPHA2 26-99FC :
• Flow Range: 0 - 26 gpm (0 - 5.9 m 3/h)
• Head Range: 0 - 42 ft (0 - 12.8 m)
• Supply voltage: 1 x 115 V, + 10 %/- 10 %, 60 Hz
• Power usage (approximate): 3 - 120 W
• Amps: Max. 1.7 A
• Horsepower: 0.16 hp
• Min. Fluid Temperature: 14 °F (-10 °C)
• Max. Fluid Temperature (continuously): 203 °F (95 °C)
• Max. Outlet Pressure: 150 psi (10 bar)
• Flange-to-flange length: 6.5 in (165 mm)
• Pump housing: Cast iron
• Approvals: cULus Listed
3 years manufacturer's warranty.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase, if you are not, ship it back to us in the original packaging condition and we will refund your purchase less a 10% restocking fee, provided the equipment is received in good condition. Refund offer valid for 30 days from receipt of product.
We feel that being honest is a much better policy to win your trust rather than trying to lure you with nearly impossible statements such as lifetime warranty. Nothing lasts forever! Our warranty policy is simple; we offer a 3 year warranty on everything we sell and 10 years on our collectors. With this warranty you will get NO hassle next business day replacement (if shipping service and inventory permits). However, as a valued customer you will get technical support through the lifetime ownership of your product. Our Collector do carry longer warranties 10 years from the manufacture. The warranty cover failures that occur during normal operational conditions or manufactures defects. It does not cover failure due to inappropriate operation such as freezing or over heat. Damage caused by vandalism, storms, floods etc. Your household insurance should be modified to cover the system from such situations.
We accept PayPal and Credit card (Visa or MasterCard). If you are ordering multiple units and part, please call us to see if we can save you shipping cost for multiple item orders.
For complete solar kits please allow 2-3 weeks delivery. These kits are shipped via our preferred freight forwarder company and where possible we will schedule residential tailgate delivery (curbside). Heaters and accessories are usually in stock unless indicated otherwise. We do have expedited shipping services available for an additional fee. Please call us if you need a rush order. Once your order has been shipped you will be contacted via email and a tracking number will be provided.