Hydronic Zone Control - HBX ZON-0550
The ZON-0550 is the first Wi-Fi enabled zoning control to the hydronic industry and can be used in many different applications from radiant heating to forced air delivery systems or a combination of both applications.
The ZON-0550 module has the capability to control up to four (4) THM-0300 or THM-0500 thermostats per module and can operate pumps, valves or motorized dampers to provide heating and/or cooling to your HVAC system.
The control can be expandable up to a maximum of 20 zones that utilize wireless pairing communication between controllers.
The zone controller provides outputs (R-W-Y-G-X) for air delivery systems to control fancoils, furnaces, and air conditioning units. The zone outputs also allow for humidification and de-humidification control.
NOTE: Humidity control is only available on Version 2.0 for the ZON-0550 and THM-0500 thermostats. THM-0300 thermostat is not able to control humidity.
The ZON-0550 provides two (2) demands outputs for a boiler with the added benefits of a system pump output and DHW control with priority. For geothermal applications, you can use the same demand outputs to control 2 or 4 pipe systems.
The ZON-0550 incorporates exercising when equipment is not in use to prevent seizure as well as post purge.
Features & Benefits
• Remote access via Apple® and Android™ Smartphone or tablet devices
• Control up to 20 zones per system
• Humidification and de-humidification control
• DHW control with priority
• Zone pump and zone valve control
• Damper control with N/O and N/C damper options
• Fancoil, furnace, air conditioning control
• Demand outputs: High/ Low temp (boiler), Heat or cool demand (geothermal)
• System pump control
• Only requires 2 wires per zone to THM-0300/THM-0500 thermostat
• Geothermal Mode (control 2 or 4 pipe systems)
• Alarm email notification through ThermoLinx mobile app
• Pump exercising
• Post purge
• Zone priority
• Made In Canada
Visit hbxcontrols.com to view the manual and other documentation.
We accept PayPal and Credit card (Visa or Mastercard). If you are ordering multiple units and part, please call us to see if we can save you shipping cost for multiple item orders.
For complete solar kits please allow 2-3 weeks delivery. These kits are shipped via our preferred freight forwarder company and where possible we will schedule residential tailgate delivery (curbside). Heaters and accessories are usually in stock unless indicated otherwise. We do have expedited shipping services available for an additional fee. Please call us if you need a rush order. Once your order has been shipped you will be contacted via email and a tracking number will be provided.