SunRain Solar Pump Station
SunRain - Integrated pump station with Wilo Star S16 3-speed solar pump
Complete solar control system including solar working station with drain fill valves and shut off isolation valves. Flow meter, pressure release valve, pressure gauge, temperature gauge, and Wilo Star16 3-speed pump included. Quality brass components are high temperature rated. Note: Requires Solar Controller - comes with 1/2" ftp compression connections.
USE in closed loop design only. The circulation unit is used on the primary circuit of solar heating systems to control the temperature in the hot water storage. The pump inside the unit is activated by the signal from the differential temperature controller (sold separately). In addition, this unit contains the functional and safety devices for optimum circuit control.
• All medium-bearing parts are made of brass
• All connections 1/2 female ftp
• With Pre-assembled steel wall bracket, with the PAW-mounting set to be installed directly to the tank
• Full port ball valve in return pipe is noise-free, low pressure drop, manual opener for faster line drain service, spring-actuated - special design for solar thermal applications
• Large ball valve handles for easy grip, and visible closing position
• Function-optimized design insulation made of durable elastic EPP; 100% insulation of the fittings - excellent pump ventilation and cooling
• Solar safety assembly Pressure relief valve 86 PSI high-temperature manometer 0 - 90 PSI with Drain valve for flushing and filling, flat sealing connection for expansion tank
• Full metal solar thermometer, 32-320°F (0 - 160°C) can be pulled-off, with immersion sleeve being integrated in the ball valve
• Fully assembled with flat sealing union connections at most joints
• Pump can be isolated for servicing
• Flow meter Flow quantity measuring device with balancing valve, 1-13 l/m
• Flushing and draining unit integrated Two drain valves (at the Flow meter and at the safety group) enable the filling and flushing of the system
• Wilo Star 3 speed pump S16 with 16 feet of head capacity
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase, if you are not, ship it back to us in the original packaging condition and we will refund your purchase less a 10% restocking fee, provided the equipment is received in good condition. Refund offer valid for 30 days from receipt of product.
We feel that being honest is a much better policy to win your trust rather than trying to lure you with nearly impossible statements such as lifetime warranty. Nothing lasts forever! Our warranty policy is simple; we offer a 3 year warranty on everything we sell and 10 years on our collectors. With this warranty you will get NO hassle next business day replacement (if shipping service and inventory permits). However, as a valued customer you will get technical support through the lifetime ownership of your product. Our Collector do carry longer warranties 10 years from the manufacture. The warranty cover failures that occur during normal operational conditions or manufactures defects. It does not cover failure due to inappropriate operation such as freezing or over heat. Damage caused by vandalism, storms, floods etc. Your houshold insurance should be modified to cover the system from such situations.
We accept PayPal and Credit card (Visa or Mastercard). If you are ordering multiple units and part, please call us to see if we can save you shipping cost for multiple item orders.
For complete solar kits please allow 2-3 weeks delivery. These kits are shipped via our preferred freight forwarder company and where possible we will schedule residential tailgate delivery (curbside). Heaters and accessories are usually in stock unless indicated otherwise. We do have expedited shipping services available for an additional fee. Please call us if you need a rush order. Once your order has been shipped you will be contacted via email and a tracking number will be provided.