Veissman Low Loss Header - 80/60
PN: 7498 529
Includes Low Loss Header Insulation
Connections: NPT 1 1/4"
Made In Germany
When used in conjunction with the Viessmann boilers, the low-loss header acts as a hydraulic break, decoupling boiler and system circuits from each other. It is recommended to use the low-loss header in applications in which the total system flow rate exceeds the maximum boiler flow rate. The temperature sensor well located at the top of the low-loss header ensures low return temperatures to the boilers, at all times, increasing operational efficiency. In addition, the low-loss header helps eliminate air and debris from the heating system.
The benefits at a glance:
- To decouple high flow rate systems from the boiler loop.
- Enables constant flow through boiler.
- Avoids flow problems in secondary heating circuits.
- Promotes boiler condensation when used with condensing boilers.
- Protect boiler heat exchanger.
- Helps eliminate air, sediment, and debris from the heating system.
- Stand-by losses minimized by highly effective foamed in place or mineral wool insulation (optional accessory).
- Used as a separation point between boiler and system loop for troubleshooting purposes.
When to use a low-loss header:
- When the system flow rate exceeds the maximum boiler flow rate.
- When the boiler flow rate exceeds the maximum system flow rate (usually in multiple boiler systems with a low system delta t).
- Maximum System Flow Rate: 19.5 GPM, 74 L/min
- Sensor well tapping, ½ in. (c/w sensor well)
- Air bleed tapping, ½ in. (c/w bleed valve)
- Drain/flush tapping, ½ in. plug
- NPT threaded connections
- Overall depth 2¼ in. (60 mm)
- Overall width 10c in. (274 mm)
- Overall height 23 in. (586 mm)
- Weight (dry) 15.4 lb (7 kg)
- Volume 0.5 USG (2 L)
- Depth 5 3/8 in. (135 mm)
- Width 6 in. (155mm)
- Height 22 5/8 in. (575 mm)
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase, if you are not, ship it back to us in the original packaging condition and we will refund your purchase less a 10% restocking fee, provided the equipment is received in good condition. Refund offer valid for 30 days from receipt of product.
We accept PayPal and Credit card (Visa or Mastercard). If you are ordering multiple units and part, please call us to see if we can save you shipping cost for multiple item orders.
For complete solar kits please allow 2-3 weeks delivery. These kits are shipped via our preferred freight forwarder company and where possible we will schedule residential tailgate delivery (curbside). Heaters and accessories are usually in stock unless indicated otherwise. We do have expedited shipping services available for an additional fee. Please call us if you need a rush order. Once your order has been shipped you will be contacted via email and a tracking number will be provided.