BLUEPOOL ST88S Heat Exchanger - Stainless Steel - 300K BTU
BLUEPOOL heat exchangers are fully constructed with a pressurized shell and spiral corrugated inner tube. This ensures high velocities inside the unit making BLUEPOOL heat exchangers a very reliable, efficient and cost effective way to transfer heat indirectly between any hot water circuit, steam circuit and any pool or spa circuit, besides other applications.
• Standard chlorinated pools
• Fresh water applications
• Pool heating
• Oil/glycol coolers
• In-floor heating
• High efficiency, coefficient up to 10000 w/m2 deg C, Heat exchanging capacity 3-7 times traditional equipment.
• Compact configuration, occupy small area, one tenth as the traditional equipment.
• Stainless steel material, endure high temperature, pressure and minimum corrosion.
• Helix screw thread elasticity heat exchange bundle, eliminate the stress.
• Design flux speed is 5.5m/s, less dirt
• Big flow volume
• Easy installation and durable.
• Material: All stainless steel 316L
• Design Temperature: 208 C (406 F)
• Heat transfer area : 0.64 square meters/3.55 square feet
• Fittings: 2" pool side | 1 1/2" solar/boiler side
• Normal working capacity: 300,000 BTU/hr (88 Kw/hr)
• Dimensions 3" x 27.5"
• Weight: 11.6 LBS
Always install the pool & Spa heat exchanger in a counter flow pattern. Pool & spa heat exchangers should be installed downstream of the filtration and pumping equipment.
Operating Specifications for Solar Pool Heat Exchangers
ST45 is a smaller solar pool heat exchanger that is typically used in conjunction with an existing pool heater and solar. This unit will do a good job of maintaining the water temperatures initially supplied by an auxiliary heat source such as a gas heater. Total Heat exchange surface area is 0.33 M2 (3.55 ft2)
ST88 is a larger pool heat exchanger that can be used with a larger solar system and other heat sources as the primary heat source. Sizing the pool collectors is important for proper operation of a solar pool heater. Total Heat exchange surface area is 0.64 M2 (6.9 ft2)
ST175 is an x-large or commercial pool heat exchanger that can be used with a larger solar system and other heat sources as the primary heat source. Sizing the pool collectors is important for proper operation of a solar pool heater. Total Heat exchange surface area is 1.55 M2 (16.7 ft2)
Add Heat Exchangers in Series to Expand System Sizing for Larger Pools
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase, if you are not, ship it back to us in the original packaging condition and we will refund your purchase less a 10% restocking fee, provided the equipment is received in good condition. Refund offer valid for 30 days from receipt of product.
We accept PayPal and Credit card (Visa or Mastercard). If you are ordering multiple units and part, please call us to see if we can save you shipping cost for multiple item orders.
For complete solar kits please allow 2-3 weeks delivery. These kits are shipped via our preferred freight forwarder company and where possible we will schedule residential tailgate delivery (curbside). Heaters and accessories are usually in stock unless indicated otherwise. We do have expedited shipping services available for an additional fee. Please call us if you need a rush order. Once your order has been shipped you will be contacted via email and a tracking number will be provided.