SOL-SP-155K Pool Heat Exchanger - Stainless Steel
SP-155K Pool and Hot Tub Heat Exchanger. Featuring high efficiency Heat Transfer Capabilities. Smooth tube and shell design ensures high velocities inside the heat exchanger maximizing heat transfer. Ideal for solar applications for pools, hot tubs, hydronic heating and snow melt applications.
• High efficiency,coefficient up to 10000 w/m2 deg C,Heat exchanging capacity 3-7 times traditional equipments.
• Compact configuration, occupy small area, one tenth as the traditional equipments.
• Stainless steel and/or titanium, material, endure high temperature, pressure and minimum corrosion.
• Helix screw thread elasticity heat exchange bundle, eliminate the stress.
• ASME standard VIII-1
• Large flow volume with minimal pressure drop
• Easy installation and durable
Material: All stainless steel 316L
Design Temperature: 208 C (406 F)
Heat transfer area : 3.55 square feet
Fittings: 1 1/2"" pool side | 1" solar/boiler side
Normal working capacity: 155,000 BTU/hr (45 Kw/hr)
Dimensions 3" x 17.75"
Weight: 6.5 LBS
Pool Exchanger Design
The helical tube bundles are available in both Titanium and 316L Stainless Steel. Stainless steel tube bundles should not be used in applications that involve high levels or sea/saltwater. The Titanium tube bundles are recommended in these cases.
Operating Specifications for Solar Pool Heat Exchangers
- SP 600K is an x-large or commercial pool heat exchanger that can be used with a larger solar system and other heat sources as the primary heat source. Sizing the pool collectors is important for proper operation of a solar pool heater. Total Heat exchange surface area is 1.5 M2 (17.6 ft2)
Add Heat Exchangers in Series to Expand System Sizing for Larger Pools
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase, if you are not, ship it back to us in the original packaging condition and we will refund your purchase less a 10% restocking fee, provided the equipment is received in good condition. Refund offer valid for 30 days from receipt of product.
We feel that being honest is a much better policy to win your trust rather than trying to lure you with nearly impossible statements such as lifetime warranty. Nothing lasts forever! Our warranty policy is simple; we offer a 3 year warranty on everything we sell and 10 years on our collectors. With this warranty you will get NO hassle next business day replacement (if shipping service and inventory permits). However, as a valued customer you will get technical support through the lifetime ownership of your product. Our Collector do carry longer warranties 10 years from the manufacture. The warranty cover failures that occur during normal operational conditions or manufactures defects. It does not cover failure due to inappropriate operation such as freezing or over heat. Damage caused by vandalism, storms, floods etc. Your household insurance should be modified to cover the system from such situations.
We accept PayPal and Credit card (Visa or Mastercard). If you are ordering multiple units and part, please call us to see if we can save you shipping cost for multiple item orders.
For complete solar kits please allow 2-3 weeks delivery. These kits are shipped via our preferred freight forwarder company and where possible we will schedule residential tailgate delivery (curbside). Heaters and accessories are usually in stock unless indicated otherwise. We do have expedited shipping services available for an additional fee. Please call us if you need a rush order. Once your order has been shipped you will be contacted via email and a tracking number will be provided.